In this course you will discover various ways you can generate more SEO leads for your Digital Marketing Agency or business.
How this course is structured:
The course simply has modules dedicated to different types of lead generation tactics including:
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those that are looking to find more lead opportunities for their SEO business. This would include internet marketing entrepreneurs and digital marketing agencies.
I recommend you pick just a few of the methods taught and focus on them.
I am an entrepreneur, gamer, podcaster, metal music fanatic and I enjoy blogging in my free time. I'm always trying to stay up to date with the latest trends and changes in the constant growing world of SEO & Digital Marketing.
I also host of the online marketing show Voices Of Marketing where I have interviewed hundreds of successful online marketers and entrepreneurs.
I originally started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, I enjoy connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
Check out these awesome testimonials:
"Anyone can rank a site, but it's another thing to get clients. John does a great job showing you multiple methods in gaining clients. Thanks once again!"
"Very impressed with all the material and the integrity of Mr. Shea. He shows you "over the shoulder" videos as well as helps you with case studies from his own experience. Great stuff"
"John gives a comprehensive overview of how to expand a current or begin marketing a new digital marketing agency. There were some great tips I had never even thought of that John presents here. He's pretty clear and concise and provides case studies to back up the claims as well. Overall, very solid job."
"John has given away his 'secrets' of down to earth real life ways on how to get SEO clients. I'm glad I had the opportunity to learn from his experience. This course reveals that there is no magic in getting SEO clients but it's just knowing where to go. Thank you John!"
"OK, I went through this entire 'Getting SEO Clients' course and thoroughly enjoyed it. The course tutor John was able to clearly and concisely explain how he goes about getting clients.
Having said that, I did know about 70% of the information given in this course, even so the remaining 30% is useful for my own business, additionally John provides some GREAT resources, which sparked of ideas for further client acquisition strategies to try out."
"John shows you many ways on how and where to get SEO clients. If you are into offline marketing, this course is a must!"